The Federation of Historical Bottle Collectors (FOHBC) cordially invites you to join a dedicated group of individuals and clubs who collect, study and display the treasured glass and ceramic gems of yesteryear.
The Federation of Historical Bottle Collectors is a non-profit organization supporting collectors of historical bottles, flasks, jars, and related items. The goal of the FOHBC is to promote the collection, study, preservation and display of historical bottles and related artifacts and to share this information with other collectors and individuals.
Federation membership is open to any individual or club interested in the enjoyment and study of antique bottles. The Federation publication, Bottles and Extras, is well known throughout the hobby world as the leading publication for those interested in bottles and “go-withs”. The magazine includes articles of historical interest, stories chronicling the hobby and the history of bottle collecting, digging stories, regional news, show reports, advertisements, show listings, and an auction directory. Bottles and Extras is truly the place to go when information is needed about this popular and growing hobby.
In addition to providing strength to a national/international organization devoted to the welfare of the hobby, your FOHBC membership benefits include:
- A full year subscription to the bi-monthly (6 issues a year) 72-page publication, Bottles and Extras, which is continuously full of specialty articles, regular columns, classified advertising, show reports and a listing of bottle shows nationwide.
- Free advertising of “For Sale” items in Bottles and Extras (Restrictions apply – ads may be up to 100 words, items must be of $25.00 or greater value, and free advertisements are limited to the first 100 received, based upon date mailed.)
- One free ad of 60 words each year for use for items “Wanted”, trade offers, etc.
- Advice on publishing your book / manuscript, and a forum for your articles.
- The opportunity to obtain discount to be used on ”Early Admission” or table rent at the annual Federation shows.
- Access to the informational FOHBC Slide Show Presentations.
- Plus more….
We need your support! Our continued existence is dependent upon your participation as well as expanding our membership. The Federation is the only national organization devoted to the enjoyment, study, preservation, collection, and display of historical bottles. The FOHBC welcomes individuals who would like to contribute by running for Board positions or by sharing their expertise and volunteering their talents in other areas of interest such as contributions to our publications, assistance with the Federation’s National and EXPO shows, or through membership promotion.
If you haven’t yet joined our organization, please do so and begin reaping the benefits. If you are already a member, please encourage your friends and fellow collectors to JOIN US!!
Need more Membership information? Just send an E-mail to our Business Manager, Alan DeMaison and he will be more than happy to send you an information packet via regular mail. No risk, no obligation. Please be sure to include a mailing address in your E-mail, as well as the fact that you’d like information about the Federation of Historical Bottle Collectors.
You can join FOHBC or renew their membership in one of two ways:
1) Fill out the following form (see below) and pay via PayPal. You will be redirected to that page after you complete the form.
2) Print out the Individual Application and fill it in. Write a check or money order for the appropriate amount made out to The Federation of Historical Bottle Collectors and mail it with the completed form to:
FOHBC Business Manager
1605 Clipper Cove
Painesville, Ohio 44077
Payment options through PayPal are available after the form has been submitted.